Looking for a new dentist in Wayne, NJ? It can be a long and tedious process, especially if you’re new to the area or you had a bad experience with your previous dentist. You want to find a practice that makes you feel welcome, but also has the experience and technology to help keep your dental health on track. The good news is, you don’t have to stick with the first dentist you visit. Simplify the “shopping around” process by following these 5 simple steps.
- Get a feel for their office culture. It’s important that you feel welcomed, safe, and heard at the dentist office. Do they offer new patient specials or have a dedicated new patient staff member? Look for places that have doctors and staff who genuinely care about their patients and are open about the treatment you need and how much it will cost.
- Check convenience. Taking time out of the workday to visit the dentist can be a deterrent. Keep an eye out for practices that have early morning or evening hours, and those with emergency hours in case something goes wrong.
- Ask for credentials. Not all dentists have the same training or the same interest in staying up to date on the latest technologies. Dr. Laurence Breiterman is part of many prestigious dental organizations is committed to continuing his education to provide the most advanced and safest dental health care.
- Consider the technology. An updated dental practice will most likely have advanced digital diagnostics, laser dentistry services, anesthesia options, and others to provide comfortable, predictable care. Ask the practice to list their technologies when you call.
- Don’t forget insurance. While not a necessity, it is helpful to find a dentist who accepts your dental insurance and files claims on your behalf. If you don’t have insurance, be sure to ask if they offer payment plans or financing options.
Dr. Breiterman, our experienced Wayne, NJ dentist, is accepting new patients and welcomes you to our practice to meet him and our team. With advanced dental technologies and dedication to your comfort and safety, we help patients improve their dental health and enjoy visiting the dentist!